Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Childhood Memory


When i was a kid, my brother rented Resident Evil 2 for the Playstation and I watched him play it for an entire day. That night I had nonstop nightmares of me being devoured by zombies. It was so frequent that after a while, I started becoming aware that I was in a dream so i let the zombies eat me. And whenever I was killed, just like the video game, I would see myself from a bird's eye view with the words, "You Died." For a while I was always scared of a zombie holocaust. Then after a while I started to listen to The Misfits as well as read The Walking Dead. I even saw Dawn of the Dead (remake) when it came out in theatres. I had never realized just how much fun the living dead could be. Now I love zombies and I have ideas for zombie stories that I plan on writing and illustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment